If you’re one of the millions of Americans who suffer from stained teeth, it’s a bare fact that bleaching your teeth can be costly and painful. Moreover, there are harmful effects of store-bought teeth whitening products like peroxide, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), and triclosan. But there’s plenty of natural options out there to whiten your teeth without harmful side effects.
There are numerous benefits of using teeth whitening toothpaste. These include greater stain removal, faster tooth remineralization, and more comfortable use. However, more severe dental issues can occur if your teeth are not correctly whitened. If you have sensitive teeth, you may wish to avoid using whitening toothpaste.
10 Whitening Toothpaste Reviewed
- Three 4 oz tubes of Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Teeth Whitening Enamel Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth, to Reharden and Strengthen Enamel- Packaging May Vary
- Acid erosion toothpaste that delivers minerals into the enamel layer to protect your teeth from acid erosion caused by acidic foods and drinks
- Fluoride toothpaste fights and protects against cavities for healthier teeth
- Clinically proven to strengthen teeth enamel and cleans teeth thoroughly
- You will receive (3) 3.8 oz tubes of Crest 3D White Toothpaste Radiant Mint
- Removes up to 80% of surface stains
- Specially formulated with Stain Defense Technology that helps GENTLY WHITEN, remove stains and prevent new stains from setting
- Delivers a 2 SHADES WHITER SMILE* without damaging enamel or causing tooth sensitivity (* with 6 weeks regular brushing)
- Includes three 5.4 oz cartons of Crest + Scope Complete Whitening Toothpaste
- Kills millions of bad breath germs in laboratory tests
- Teeth whitening toothpaste that deeply whitens teeth inside and out for up to 4 shades
- Helps remove teeth stains from coffee and wine
- You will receive (3) 3.9 oz tubes of Crest 3D White Brilliance Toothpaste in Vibrant Peppermint Flavor
- Up to 100% Stain Removal in 5 days
- Breakthrough formula
- Whitening toothpaste that removes and prevents new stains
- Three 4 oz tubes of Sensodyne Extra Whitening Sensitive Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
- Sensitivity toothpaste that gently polishes away surface stains for a whiter smile
- WHAT YOU'LL GET: Two 5.5-ounce tubes of Tom's of Maine Fluoride-Free Antiplaque & Whitening Toothpaste in Peppermint Flavor
- FLUORIDE-FREE TOOTHPASTE: Helps fights tartar buildup with antiplaque formula
[Our Top Pick] Colgate Optic Renewal Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
Colgate Optic Renewal Teeth Whitening Toothpaste is a great way to keep your teeth white. Using this great whitening formula, you will achieve whiter teeth in a few minutes. Traditionally, whitening toothpaste contains triclosan. In recent studies, it has been shown that triclosan has the potential to disrupt hormones and cause other health issues. Fluoride, on the other hand, is a proven effective way to whiten your pearly whites.
It’s safe to say that when it comes to whitening toothpaste, Colgate Optic Renewal is the most popular brand. It’s no wonder since it is a very effective toothpaste that takes care of your pearly whites in an easy-to-use formula.
Results can be seen after as little as two weeks of daily use. It helps to slowly remove surface stains and surface stains that have become harder to remove. It has a fluoride blend that helps to strengthen teeth and to prevent future decay.