TENS (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) units come in a variety of different designs and prices. These units can boost your quality of life by helping you relax and relieve pain. Every device involves risks and benefits. So, you need to read the instructions and/or consult with a doctor if you have any questions. Like any medical device, you should never self-administer TENS treatments if you have a pre-existing condition such as diabetes, angina, or high blood pressure. TENS Units are a type of external electrical nerve stimulator used to help people with a variety of health conditions. You can use it to treat from chronic pain to muscle pain to anxiety. When you are using it regularly, it is proved to be an effective treatment for many diseases.
10 Best Tens Units Reviewed
- NEED PRESCRIPTION STRENGTH PAIN RELIEF? A TENS unit muscle stimulator and electric massager that provides pain relief, acts as a muscle massager or shoulder massager, provides carpal tunnel relief, and acts as a muscle relaxer(great for muscle recovery)
- OVER 1M TENS 7000 DEVICES SOLD: A consumer over the counter favorite back pain relief device and a leader in physical therapy equipment for providing immediate and lasting drug-free muscle pain relief from back pain, neck pain, tennis elbow, and bursitis
- Pain Relief Machine. The rechargeable electric muscle massager can stimulate the sensory nerves and muscles, activate specific natural pain gate mechanism, relax your body and have pain management anytime you feel the need.
- Up to 20 Modes. Pre-set modes offer you hammering, kneading, shiatsu and more choices to help relieve pain associated with aching and fatigue muscles in the shoulder, low back, knee from exercise, normal household or work activities.
- Multi-functional Tens Massager with 24 Preprogrammed Massage Modes for Pain and Muscle Relief. TENS unit help reduce pain and muscle spasms caused by a wide range of conditions including: arthritis, period pain, knee pain, neck pain, back pain, sports injuries.Tens massager is a powerful weapon in your fight against chronic pain.
- Free Dust-Proof Drawstring Storage Bag, Reusable Fastening Cable Ties and 10 Pcs of Self Adhesive Conductive Reusable Pads. No more cable mess after use with fastening cable ties. A quick and easy solution for tens lead wires management. Hassle free storage system for the tens massager and wires.
- 2 CHANNEL / 4 ELECTRODE PADS - each channel's intensity can be controlled separately
- EASY TO USE - BEST for PAIN RELIEF, Relaxation, Reflexology and Acupressure
- 3 IN 1 PAIN RELIEF SOLUTION - The VPOD unit combines TENS, EMS & NMES technologies for a non-invasive, drug-free pain relief treatment at home or on the go. CONTROLLABLE BY PHONE ONLY. There is no Remote Control.
- QUICK & EASY SETUP - The wireless & rechargeable tens unit is controlled with your mobile device using a free app. Simply place the pads on the desired area, select the massage mode and strength level and press go from your phone.
- WHAT IS TECHCARE MASSAGER : It is a combination of TENS and PMS device, drug free method of pain relief used by Physical Therapists and prescribed Doctors for over 40 years. TechCare Massagers delivers low-voltage pulses to the skin to stimulate nerve fibers effectively blocking the pain signal to your brain. Also increases natural endorphins--a natural pain reliever. There will be NO need for pain pills ANYMORE!
- FEATURES : Multiple preprogramed massage modes with Touch Screen. Tapping, Acupuncture, Deep Tissue, Foot, Cupping, Combo. Adjustable 20 to 60 minutes timer by tapping the timer. Rechargeable internal lithium battery. Up to 20 hours continues use. A-B Output will allow you to use it as 2 separate user
- INCLUDES EMS, REHAB YOUR MUSCLE INJURY. Combo TENS EMS unit that will provide pain relief and rehab your muscle injury via this TENS unit muscle stimulator and electric muscle stimulator machine(EMS). OTC and clinical strength stim machine
- GET INSTANT PAIN RELIEF. TENS unit provides muscle pain relief for back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, sciatica pain relief, and more. An electric muscle massager from the maker of the TENS 7000, a leader in back pain relief products
- Versatility TENS Machine: The TENKER massager machine combines 24 pre-programmed massage modes, provide precise control to relieve muscle pain and alleviate body soreness. And the Tens therapy machine built-in rechargeable lithium battery ensures continuous use up to 24 hours! Moreover, the muscle stimulator have 20 adjustable intensity levels which penetrates muscle groups deeper than human hands can.
- Steady Pulse Function: We found many guest wish to own a tens massager with a continuous pulse setting, so in this tens device mode1&2 are provides steady constant pluse and you could experience the constant massage feeling. It is more comfortable for relax, perfect for using when working or houseworking.
- PROFESSIONAL PAIN RELIEF MACHINE: The electronic tens device brings non-invasive pain-relief method for home uses. 24 pre-programmed massage modes provide precise control for pain relaxation and soothing muscle stiffness, just as a real human massage does. Small electrical impulses delivered through electrodes alleviate back, neck, shoulder pain, help treat sports injuries, arthritic or inflamed joints, shoulder tension.
- REAL AB DUAL CHANNEL: Comparing with other dual channel TENS massagers which can’t change modes separately, this rechargeable electric muscle massager can set separate modes and intensities for channel A and channel B, thus you are able to customize each channel independently and use it even for 2 persons simultaneously to relax with preferred modes.
- USER FRIENDLY - Modes are clearly labelled as "Neck", "Shoulder","Back", "Elbow", "Hip", "Foot/Hands", "Knee", "Joint", "Acu", "Knead", "Tap", "Random" The large LCD display with new featured backlight shows you at a glance exactly what you need for your targeted area.
- WHAT IS INCLUDED ? :1x NueMedics Tens 24 Controller, 6 Large Electrodes ( Pads ), 2 Electrodes Cables, User's Manual, Usb and Wall Charger, 1x Pad and Wire Holder, 1 Treatment Points Chart they all come with LIFE TIME LIMITED WARRANTY
[Our Top Pick] TENS 7000 Digital TENS Unit With Accessories
The TENS 7000 Digital TENS Unit is the newest addition to the TENS Unit line and is very exciting. The TENS 7000 and accessories come in a convenient and compact carry case.
It also comes with a two-in-one mouthpiece and a silicone insulator to avoid pinching the skin when in use.
It is highly useful for all types of pain. As you know that pain is one of the most common side effects of injuries, surgeries, injuries, and other chronic illnesses. According to the American Pain Foundation, more than 100 million Americans suffer chronic pain of some type and 100 million more experience acute pain that occurs suddenly. TENS (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) is a non-invasive pain relief technique that uses electrical impulses to treat pain.
The TENS 7000 is one of the most popular TENS units on the market. It’s capable of producing up to 10000 impulses per second, which is more than any other TENS unit on the market.
It has a 1.75-inch color LCD monitor, which makes it easy to see the active zones when using it.
This gadget is highly effective in pain management, mostly in the form of a small, hand-held electronic device. It delivers mild electrical impulses to your nerves to relieve pain.
The main advantage of TENS is the low cost and availability of this therapy. The therapy can be used by a range of people from the elderly, to children, to athletic athletes with various types of pain.
TENS Units are one of the best treatments available, but it’s important to know what you are buying. Check our buying tips to make a perfect selection.
It’s really hard to maintain the same level of intensity you achieve when using a TENS unit that is not too intense. To achieve less intensity, the intensity knob should be turned down to the lowest possible setting. Some TENS units come with an intensity control knob, but there are some models that don’t. Make sure, you get the one that comes with an intensity control knob.
TENS units have been used for a long time in medical treatment, to treat pain from chronic pain, injury, surgeries, deep tissue injuries, and athletes. But one of the most common treatments used is to treat pain from stress and anxiety, from mental disorders, depression, anxiety, PTSD, traumatic brain injury, and post-traumatic stress disorder.
There are a lot of TENS Units in the market, and some of them have a large display to show the treatment time. This is a very useful feature for a TENS Unit, as it allows you to track exactly how long treatment takes.
Types of Tens Unit
Today there are two types of TENS units: analog and digital. Analog TENS unit transmits the electrical impulses through the skin directly. On the contrary, the digital TENS unit uses an indicator light or LED to allow you to control the intensity, pulse width, and frequency of the electrical impulses. So, select your desired type of TENS unit according to your preference.
Price is also an important factor while choosing this health gadget. Check the price and your budget first. If you don’t have enough budget, set a price range and select a TENS Unit according to it.