For most of us, steak knives are just a tool for cutting steak. But if you want more perfection in cutting meat as well, it’s time to try something more exotic.
Steak knives are a fundamental part of the kitchen. They are incredibly useful when cooking meat. It makes meat cutting easier and simple. You can also use them for a variety of other kitchen tasks such as chopping vegetables and serving fruits. Steak knives can be highly expensive due to their multi-purpose use. If you are looking for a great steak knife, we have selected the top 10 best steak knives for you to give a try.
10 Best Steak Knives Reviewed
- TEXTURIZED SURFACE : One of the sides surface is textured for optimum use on a variety of meats
- SMOOTH SIDE INCLUDED : The opposite side of the meat tenderizer is smooth for pounding and flattening For cutlets
- For home chefs & professionals. This Fibro Pro chef's knife has been the top choice of both home chefs and professionals alike. Expertly crafted with a tapered stainless steel edge that cuts with ease and efficiency.
- Fit for all tasks. Designed to handle kitchen tasks both big and small, This durable knife's razor sharp and laser-tested blade effortlessly chops, minces, slices and dices. An essential for every kitchen.
- PERFECT SET FOR BACK TO COLLEGE: Best gift for new college students, grads, newlyweds, or anyone setting up a first time kitchen; A great set for those who know their way around a kitchen as it is or for newbie chefs just learning the ropes
- OPTIMAL SHARPNESS KITCHEN KNIVES: Never needs sharpening blades have micro serrations that make cutting easy; Blades are crafted from superior high carbon stainless steel for strength, durability and precision results
- All-in-one complete set - Our set of kitchen chef knives are ideal for all your chopping needs. This 17 pcs kitchen gadgets set includes 13 professional chef knives, kitchen scissors, bonus peeler, a premium quality 2-stage knife sharpener and a modern knife stand. A true cutlery organizer, it makes for unique home decor gifts, chef gifts for men, gifts for women & gifts for couples who have everything.
- Professional quality at its best – the best materials to update your cooking! this stainless-steel knife set gives you superior blades coated with nonstick paint plus ergonomic pp handles. Sharp, sturdy & practical. No rust, stains or pitting here!
- Knife set is 6 knives and 6 knife covers,High-quality stainless steel blades
- Non-stick color coating for easy slicing
- IMPECCABLE PERFORMANCE: The long, ultra sharp blade is engineered to deliver highly precise cuts with minimal effort.
- PROFESSIONAL DESIGN, SUPERB QUALITY: Most desirable length by professionals. Sharp blade with premium stainless steel engineered to excel on all cuts of meats, including big roasts. It is also designed to last.
- 12-piece color-coded knife set includes 6 knives with matching knife covers; Knives include: paring knife, utility knife, Santoku knife, carving knife, chef’s knife, and bread knife
- Unique color-coded system for quick knife identification and to reduce the risk of cross-contamination during food preparation
- SET INCLUDES: 8-inch Chef Knife, 8-inch Slicing Knife, 7-inch Santoku Knife, 5.5-inch Utility Knife, 3.5-inch Paring Knife, 2.75-inch Bird's Beak Paring Knife, 4.5-inch Steak Knives (6), 8-inch Sharpening Steel, All-Purpose Household Shears and Wooden Block
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE: Cuisinart’s Classic Forged Triple Rivet Cutlery possesses superior high-carbon stainless steel blades for precision and accuracy
- High-carbon stainless steel blade-It is manufactured from high-quality stainless steel that maintains its functionality for a long time. And to boost its sturdiness, the steel contains 0.6-0.75 carbon. This makes it two times as hard as other knives in its class as they contain about 0.3% carbon
- Multi-functional knife-The gyutou knife is classified and designed to be multipurpose knife for professional applications .It cuts,dices,slices,chops and also cuts meat off bones. It comes with a HRC( Rockwell Hardness Scale) of 56-58 which makes it among the tough knives in its class
- Wrap Dispenser Holder: Make your drawer neat and organized with this bamboo box; The aluminum foil dispenser is designed specifically for your different wraps organization; SIZE: 13-1/4" x 8-1/2" x 3"
- Compatible With Most Wraps: Compatible with plastic wrap, aluminum foil and wax paper; Not compatible with rolls that are wider than 12"; The bamboo organizer is 3" high; Measure your drawer first
[Our Top Pick] SKYLIGHT Steak Knives, Steak Knife Set of 4 Premium Kitchen Table Knife
This set consists of four steak knives in different styles and sizes to allow you to cut all types of steaks and another foodstuff.
The non-serrated blade has straight edges to cut the steaks smoothly without ridges. It has an upward curved tip to cut the meat smoothly. You can use it for easy separation of meat from the bones too.
The knife has a high-quality polished handle for an easy grip.
This set of steak knives is made of high-quality German Stainless Steel for durable life and stain-resistant performance. You will find it a corrosion-free product even after using it for years.
The sharpness of 17 degrees on each side makes it perfect for neat and precise cutting. The re-sharpening is quite easy.
The knives come with ABS i.e. full-tang handles that are hand-polished to satisfy your aesthetic sense.
The manufacturer offers a 1-year warranty and 30-days money-back guarantee with it.
For many, the idea of buying steak knives can be confusing. There are dozens of different types of knives and each one has its own unique features. But, even if you are unsure or afraid of making the wrong choice, you don’t need to look for a new set of knives. Here are a few tips for buying steak knives in your next big purchase.
There are tons of great knives out there, so find a set that matches your need. Take a look at the knives that you don’t have. Look at the handles, their shape, and how different they are from the knives you already have in the kitchen.
It’s a common misconception that all knives are created equal. However, it’s an unavoidable fact that some knives are better than others. Check the shape of the steak knife before selecting the right one for your kitchen. It should be easy to hold and comfortable in cutting the steaks. The best knife should have the cutting edge facing the food and is sharpened on both sides. If you can get a steak knife that is thin and light with a sharp blade, then you’ll be ready to slice through just about anything.
Some knives are made of both carbon steel and stainless steel. Make sure that you buy a steak knife that is made of high-quality carbon steel or rust-free stainless steel.
There are countless types of steak knives on the market today. However, the ideal length of a steak knife depends on a number of factors, such as the type of meat you’re preparing, the food item itself, and the size of your knife set.
It should be double the total length of the blade. The handle should be smooth and comfortable to hold. It may be made of wood, plastic, or steel.
Check the sharpness of the knife before selecting the one for your kitchen. It should be sharp enough to cut the steak smoothly and quickly into two halves. Check the sharpness of the blade on something like red meat to observe the efficiency.