For most of us, steak knives are just a tool for cutting steak. But if you want more perfection in cutting meat as well, it’s time to try something more exotic.
Steak knives are a fundamental part of the kitchen. They are incredibly useful when cooking meat. It makes meat cutting easier and simple. You can also use them for a variety of other kitchen tasks such as chopping vegetables and serving fruits. Steak knives can be highly expensive due to their multi-purpose use. If you are looking for a great steak knife, we have selected the top 10 best steak knives for you to give a try.
10 Best Steak Knives Reviewed
- Perfect for Meats & breads: Easily carves through everything from meats, breads and tomatoes to crafting foam for DIY projects; it's also a great turkey carving knife on Thanksgiving.
- Stainless steel blades and fork: This Electric knife features reciprocating serrated blades that create even slices and the included Fork is handy for carving and serving.
- High-Carbon Stainless Steel Blade- It is manufactured from high-quality stainless steel that maintains its functionality for a long time. And to boost its sturdiness, the steel contains 0.6-0.75 carbon. This makes it two times as hard as other knives in its class as they contain about 0.3% carbon.
- Multi-functional Knife- The gyutou knife is classified and designed to be multipurpose knife for professional applications .It cuts,dices,slices,chops and also cuts meat off bones. It comes with a HRC( Rockwell Hardness Scale) of 56-58 which makes it among the tough knives in its class.
- ULTRA-SHARP BLADES: Superior professional-level sharpness that ensures precision cutting.
- THE LAST KNIFE YOU’LL EVER NEED TO BUY: German Engineered Knife Informed by over 100 Years of Masterful Knife Making. HENCKELS knives are built to last.
- 3-Step Knife Sharpener: With our incredible 3-slot system, we’re revolutionizing the art of knife sharpening! The 1st diamond sharpening rod repairs and straightens damaged blades before the 2nd slot sharpens to restore its V-shape. Finally, the 3rd slot fine tunes for a clean polish.
- Easy to Use: Whether you’re right or left-handed, the ergonomic handle allows you to restore your cooking knives in a matter of seconds! Simply place the blade in each of the slots and gently pull the knife through a few times for fast, effective sharpening.
- QUALITY and PRECISION: These high-quality stainless steel blades are extremely sharp with an array of colors that represent each knife in the set
- EASY TO USE: Nonstick ceramic coating makes is easy to slice your food and keeps the blades sharp for a long time
- 3-STAGE SHARPENING TOOL: Tungsten carbide blades for quick edge setting; Ceramic blades for fine honing; Special tungsten carbide blade for scissors grinding. 3 parts to meet all your sharpening needs.
- STRONG SUCTION BASE: The suction force of this product is twice that of other similar products. This increases your safety during the sharpening process.
- All-in-one complete set - Our set of kitchen chef knives are ideal for all your chopping needs. This 17 pcs kitchen gadgets set includes 13 professional chef knives, kitchen scissors, bonus peeler, a premium quality 2-stage knife sharpener and a modern knife stand. A true cutlery organizer, it makes for unique home decor gifts, chef gifts for men, gifts for women & gifts for couples who have everything.
- Professional quality at its best – the best materials to update your cooking! this stainless-steel knife set gives you superior blades coated with nonstick paint plus ergonomic pp handles. Sharp, sturdy & practical. No rust, stains or pitting here!
- Oven Safe: The solid stainless steel construction of our wire rack set makes them perfect for cooking and cooling. Talk about the full package!
- Great Size: At 8” x 11 ¾, this oven rack set will fit in most standard ovens and cookware sheets. You can slide them over your pan to elevate your food from fat and grease for a healthier meal.
- THREE BOARDS FOR ALL KITCHEN TASKS. It’s a Bamboo Cutting Board, 3 pcs set - a small board on a trip, a medium-sized one for small chopping tasks, and the big one during party meal prep. 3 optimal sizes: 15”x10”x0.6”, 12”x8”x0.6”, 9”x6”x0.6”. The art of cooking begins with this cutting board set! Cutting boards and butcher blocks.
- SIDE HANDLES FOR A KILLER SERVING TRAY. Use the cutting-chopping-cheese board as a platter to serve cheese and charcuterie - it is comfortable to carry and good-looking.
[Our Top Pick] SKYLIGHT Steak Knives, Steak Knife Set of 4 Premium Kitchen Table Knife
This set consists of four steak knives in different styles and sizes to allow you to cut all types of steaks and another foodstuff.
The non-serrated blade has straight edges to cut the steaks smoothly without ridges. It has an upward curved tip to cut the meat smoothly. You can use it for easy separation of meat from the bones too.
The knife has a high-quality polished handle for an easy grip.
This set of steak knives is made of high-quality German Stainless Steel for durable life and stain-resistant performance. You will find it a corrosion-free product even after using it for years.
The sharpness of 17 degrees on each side makes it perfect for neat and precise cutting. The re-sharpening is quite easy.
The knives come with ABS i.e. full-tang handles that are hand-polished to satisfy your aesthetic sense.
The manufacturer offers a 1-year warranty and 30-days money-back guarantee with it.
For many, the idea of buying steak knives can be confusing. There are dozens of different types of knives and each one has its own unique features. But, even if you are unsure or afraid of making the wrong choice, you don’t need to look for a new set of knives. Here are a few tips for buying steak knives in your next big purchase.
There are tons of great knives out there, so find a set that matches your need. Take a look at the knives that you don’t have. Look at the handles, their shape, and how different they are from the knives you already have in the kitchen.
It’s a common misconception that all knives are created equal. However, it’s an unavoidable fact that some knives are better than others. Check the shape of the steak knife before selecting the right one for your kitchen. It should be easy to hold and comfortable in cutting the steaks. The best knife should have the cutting edge facing the food and is sharpened on both sides. If you can get a steak knife that is thin and light with a sharp blade, then you’ll be ready to slice through just about anything.
Some knives are made of both carbon steel and stainless steel. Make sure that you buy a steak knife that is made of high-quality carbon steel or rust-free stainless steel.
There are countless types of steak knives on the market today. However, the ideal length of a steak knife depends on a number of factors, such as the type of meat you’re preparing, the food item itself, and the size of your knife set.
It should be double the total length of the blade. The handle should be smooth and comfortable to hold. It may be made of wood, plastic, or steel.
Check the sharpness of the knife before selecting the one for your kitchen. It should be sharp enough to cut the steak smoothly and quickly into two halves. Check the sharpness of the blade on something like red meat to observe the efficiency.