Last updated on March 12th, 2021 at 11:20 pm
A single-serving coffee maker is always convenient for a small-sized family. You just require to put the coffee beans into the mug and push a button. Within a few moments, you get a fresh mug of coffee. So, the entire process from brewing to preparing the coffee becomes very simple. That’s why; it is getting immensely popular among small-sized families.
When you are in a hurry and you aren’t free to make your coffee in the morning, a single-serving coffee maker becomes your first choice to prepare your coffee with the same delicious sips to relish you. There are no requirements for filters; no need to clean any mess.
There are different single-serve coffee maker brands in the market. Some are a bit technical to operate and others are simple-to-use. You can choose any of them according to your requirements. But with single-cup coffee makers available, how would you locate your ideal machine? We’ve done the difficult work for you.
10 Best Single Serve Coffee Maker Reviewed
- FITS ANYWHERE: Less than 5” wide, fits neatly on your countertop.
- MULTIPLE CUP WATER RESERVOIR: Removable 46 ounce reservoir lets you brew up to 4 cups before refilling. 8oz cup size
- FITS ANYWHERE: Less than 5 inches wide, perfect for small spaces
- YOUR PERFECT AMOUNT: Brew any cup size between 6-12oz with Keurig K-Cup pods
- Brews coffee, tea, hot cocoa, specialty and iced beverages
- Any size from 6oz - 12 ounce
- Single-serve coffee maker with or without K-Cup pods. Brew up to 10 ounce. With a K-Cup, pod, or up to a 14 ounce. Travel mug with grounds. Pod holder and grounds basket are included.
- Just lower lid and brew: Whether it’s a single-serve pod or your own fresh grounds, just place them in the holder, lower the lid and press brew. The coffee maker automatically shuts off when brewing is complete.
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter.
- Fast brewing: Brew an 8-ounce cup in less than 90 seconds and a 14-ounce travel mug in under 2.5 minutes.
- K-Cup compatible brewer makes one cup at a time, Compatible with any brand of single cup pod including Keurig K-Cup pods. Cord length : 32 Inches
- 5 beverage sizes: 4-12 oz, Removable 72-ounce water reservoir, Charcoal water filter
- Special edition: Complement your kitchen with the premium nickel colored finish, metal handle and drip tray
- 4 cup sizes: 6, 8, 10, and 12 ounce
- EASY BREWING: Large permanent coffee filter basket to make up to a 14oz brew.
- NO PODS REQUIRED: Simply scoop ground coffee into the included permanent filter and brew.
- UNIVERSAL DESIGN AND WASTE REDUCING: No need for paper or plastic cups, we’ve included a 14-Oz. #304 stainless steel interior and exterior insulated travel mug that fits perfectly under coffee dispensers and most cup holders so fresh coffee is always ready for you. Just Click, Brew and Go!
- QUICK INSTANT BREW TIME: With the Elite Gourmet personal single-serve coffee maker, you can brew fresh coffee at home in under 60 seconds. It’s great for “On the go mornings or a quick pick me up to save valuable time for your busy life.
- Brews multiple k-cup pod sizes: (6, 8, 10 ounce) – the most popular k-cup pod brew sizes. Use the 6 ounce brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- Large 48 ounce water reservoir: Allows you to brew 6 plus cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
Best Single Serve Coffee Maker Review
Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker
Cup size: Brews different k-cup unit sizes: (6, 8, 10 ounces) – the most mainstream k-cup brew sizes. Utilize the 6-ounce mix size to accomplish the most grounded blend.
Large 48-ounce water repository: This allows you to mix 6+ cups before topping off, sparing your time, and disentangling your morning schedule. The water supply is removable, making it simple to top off at whatever point you have to.
De-scaling: It is a significant piece of cleaning your Keurig brewer. This procedure assists with evacuating calcium stores, or scales, that can develop inside an espresso producer after some time.
Auto-off: An auto-off component is handily modified to kill your coffee maker after it has been inactive for two hours, assisting with sparing vitality.
Simple button controls: Supplement a unit, select your ideal cup blend size, and mix an extraordinary tasting cup in less than a moment. The single button control makes it easy for you to use the coffee maker.
Bestseller: The Classic Keurig Coffee Maker, is a best-seller, the Keurig K-Classic blends a creamy, smooth, and tasty cup each time with the quality you anticipate from Keurig. The easy touch button makes your blending experience tranquil, and different K-Cup unit mix sizes help to guarantee you get your ideal cup.
Accessories: Regardless of whether you like your coffee robust, mellow, decaf, or seasoned, you can blend the entirety of your top picks with the Keurig K-Classic–and with an enormous 48oz water store, you can mix 6+ cups before topping off.
In this short single-serve coffee maker buying guide, you will learn the essential factors to consider when purchasing yours. How about we investigate what they are.
Types of Single Serve Coffee Makers
There are various sorts of single-serve coffee machines available that different mix kinds of coffee. For that reason, you have to check the type of beverage a machine can brew before getting it.
Water Reservoir Capacity
Also known as the water tank limit, the water reservoir limit represents the amount of water the tank can hold. If you expect to utilize the single-serve coffee maker in an office environment or you have a big family, then you have to purchase a unit with a significant water reservoir.
Brewing Sizes and Controls
Not all the time, you will require the same quantity of coffee. Consequently, you need a solitary serve coffee maker that permits you to make coffee in various amounts.
As the name proposes, a single-serve coffee maker is intended to blend one mug of coffee. That implies if coffee is your top choice, a unit that permits you to brew 5 to 5 fl oz., is sufficient.
Ease of Use
Single-serve coffee makers are made to get you a hot mug of coffee quickly and without a problem. Indeed, some units are difficult to utilize; however, their complex nature of utilization isn’t something to stress over.
Ease of Cleaning
After utilizing the machine, you will need to clean it. Some single-serve coffee makers require ordinary cleaning both outside and inside.
Check the noise level while it is grinding and brewing the coffee beans. It should be at minimum level to avoid disturbance for others. If the noise is unavoidable, don’t select such a gadget.
Indeed, this isn’t a huge factor to consider; however, it merits referencing. Recollect the water you use for brewing espresso can influence the flavor. A few units accompany filters, while some may expect you to get them independently.
There are big and small single-serve coffee makers available. Although the higher the unit, the greater the limit with regards to water and coffee will be you have to place into thought your counter space. You can select the one which can be suitable for your needs or the one that doesn’t take up much space either.
Flavor Strength Control
If the machine permits you to modify the brewing, you may consider picking it if it fulfills the above components too. A decent dependable guideline, right now, is selecting a unit with buttons that permits you to control how solid or light your espresso ought to be. Fortunately, most single-serve coffee makers come pre-modified.