If you want to save time on grilling, baking, and heating your food, the microwave oven is the best option. It’s a small appliance that can be fitted to any corner of the kitchen. Due to the different settings of heat and speed, you can bake a variety of recipes in it. The microwave oven has many types like a solo, grill, and convection, etc. you can choose a suitable one for your family. Here, we have selected the top 10 best microwave ovens from top brands in the world. You can select anyone from them for your kitchen.
10 Microwave Ovens Reviewed
- Pre-programmed sensor menu for optimum heating of popular foods like pizza, potatoes, veggies and more; Rated Voltage: 120V - 60Hz
- Black Stainless Steel exterior, 20.5 x 17.1 x 12.8 inch (w x d x h), large 1.2 cubic feet capacity, cavity 13.07 x 15 x 9.5 inch (w x d x h), turn table 12.4 inch (diameter)
- Panasonic Microwave: This 1250 Watt high power, 2.2 cubic foot capacity black countertop microwave delivers a seamless stream of cooking power for even cooking and delicious flavor
- Inverter Technology with Turbo Defrost: Patented Inverter Technology generates a seamless stream of power and delivers consistent, evenly prepared food without overcooking; Advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost speeds up defrosting time. Power Source 120V / 60Hertz. Power Consumption 1460W
- Panasonic Microwave: This 1200 Watt high power, 1.2 cubic foot capacity stainless steel countertop/built in microwave delivers a seamless stream of cooking power for even cooking and delicious flavor
- Inverter Technology with Turbo Defrost: Patented Inverter Technology generates a seamless stream of power and delivers consistent, evenly prepared food without overcooking; Advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost speeds up defrosting time
- SMC1585BS 1.5 cu. ft. Microwave Oven with Convection Cooking, Auto Defrost, Popcorn and beverage settings and 10 Cooking Power Levels, in Stainless Steel
- Retro kitchen appliance heat warm cook
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Burkhard, Johanna (Author)
- 1.6 cu. Ft. Capacity
- 1750 watts | 9 Power levels
- HEAVY DUTY COMMERCIAL GRADE MICROWAVE Ideal for full-service and fast-food restaurants, convenience stores, offices, hotels, cafeterias, breakrooms and other business-related settings, plus heavy home or dorm room usage
- BOTTOM ENERGY FEED SYSTEM FOR FAST COOKING RESULTS 1000W power, and 0.8-cu. ft. capacity; Energy travels less distance to reach the food, for increased efficiency in heating dinner plates, large casserole dishes, coffee mugs and other common kitchenware
- Kitchen timer feature - Don’t lose track of cook times with the precision timer feature with a crystal clear LCD display
- Ceramic made and reversible turntable - The turntable can turn clockwise or counter clockwise and is constructed from ceramic for durability
- True Convection: Heated Air Circulates Throughout The Oven As Food Spins 360°, Cooking Your Food Faster And More Evenly Without Hot Spots. You Can Even Broil And Bake Foods With Direct Heat, Such As Fish, Chicken And Fresh, Oven-Baked Goods.
- Sensor Cook & Sensor Reheat: A Built-In Humidity Sensor Ensures That Your Food Is Never Under- Or Overcooked. For Precooked Dishes, Sensor Reheat Stops Automatically When Food Is Hot And Ready To Eat.
[Our Top Pick] Toshiba EM131A5C-BS Microwave Oven with Smart Sensor Easy Clean Interior, ECO Mode, and Sound On-Off
This microwave oven comes with stainless steel construction for a longer life.
10 power settings enable you to bake, grill, and warm your food at the right temperature. The pre-program sensor allows you to set the accurate heat level with one-touch for Pizza, wedges, and chicken without burning them.
Usually, there is only one defrost setting in traditional microwave ovens. This microwave has two defrost settings for your convenience.
The digital display is large and wide for easy operation. Power saving mode, on/off button, grilling/baking time, temperature, and time pad makes the operation convenient for every user.
It comes with an Eco mode to lessen the emission of carbon while you are grilling and baking. The tray and grill rods are easy to clean and dishwasher-friendly. It makes your life easier by allowing you to grill and bake with a one-touch operation.
Currently, a wide range of microwave ovens is available in the market. Some are available with the latest technology and others come with the traditional features. The price of microwaves also varies according to the specifications. So, it’s not an easy task to choose the right one for your kitchen. However, you can make a choice by considering some factors given below.
Types: Check the type of microwave you required for your kitchen. Currently, some microwaves come with grilling and baking features, and others have only baking and warming food features. So, you need to select the right type of microwave according to your requirements.
Size: The size of the microwave matters a lot. If you have a wide kitchen and large family size, choose a big microwave oven to meet their needs. People having small family sizes can go for small microwaves.
Capacity: Check the capacity of the microwave according to your requirements. Some solo microwaves come with 15 – 20 Litre capacity while others come with 20 – 35 litre capacity. So, check and select the microwave according to your desired capacity.
Temperature Setting: Make sure that you get a microwave that comes with an automatic temperature setting for grilling, baking, and warming food items. If you have to set the temperature manually, it would not be convenient for you.
Price: It matters a lot that you select a product according to your budget. If you select an expensive product, it may be a burden on your pocket.