If you want to save time on grilling, baking, and heating your food, the microwave oven is the best option. It’s a small appliance that can be fitted to any corner of the kitchen. Due to the different settings of heat and speed, you can bake a variety of recipes in it. The microwave oven has many types like a solo, grill, and convection, etc. you can choose a suitable one for your family. Here, we have selected the top 10 best microwave ovens from top brands in the world. You can select anyone from them for your kitchen.
10 Microwave Ovens Reviewed
- Pre-programmed sensor menu for optimum heating of popular foods like pizza, potatoes, veggies and more; Rated Voltage: 120V - 60Hz
- Black Stainless Steel exterior, 20.5 x 17.1 x 12.8 inch (w x d x h), large 1.2 cubic feet capacity, cavity 13.07 x 15 x 9.5 inch (w x d x h), turn table 12.4 inch (diameter)
- Panasonic Microwave: This 1250 Watt high power, 2.2 cubic foot capacity black countertop microwave delivers a seamless stream of cooking power for even cooking and delicious flavor
- Inverter Technology with Turbo Defrost: Patented Inverter Technology generates a seamless stream of power and delivers consistent, evenly prepared food without overcooking; Advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost speeds up defrosting time. Power Source 120V / 60Hertz. Power Consumption 1460W
- Panasonic Microwave: This 1200 Watt high power, 1.2 cubic foot capacity stainless steel countertop/built in microwave delivers a seamless stream of cooking power for even cooking and delicious flavor
- Inverter Technology with Turbo Defrost: Patented Inverter Technology generates a seamless stream of power and delivers consistent, evenly prepared food without overcooking; Advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost speeds up defrosting time
- Style: Over the Range
- Volts: 120 Volts
- Orville Redenbacher's Certified Popcorn preset tuned for optimal popping results
- Premium blue LED modern, easy-to-read cool-blue display
- Extra-large family-sized 1. 8 Cu. Ft. Capacity microwave oven for countertop use
- Easy-to-clean brushed Stainless Steel finish with scratch-resistant glass door
- The Ultimate All-In-One Multi Oven: It’s a countertop microwave, broiler, airfryer, and convection oven all in one! Use each function alone or combined for delicious meals every time
- Healthy Air Fryer Mode: Quickly circulates hot air around food, producing crispy, brown results, no pre-heat required. Make french fries, nuggets, and more healthier and delicious
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Burkhard, Johanna (Author)
- The Breville Compact Wave Soft Close with a 25L compact footprint and an easy shortcuts and foods menu is big on convenience, and is designed to precisely reheat, defrost and cook; A countertop microwave engineered with an 80% quieter soft close door
- COMPACT MICROWAVE This countertop microwave has a compact footprint with a 25L capacity and all the room you need to cook, defrost and reheat delicious meals
- Pre-programmed buttons for popcorn, potato, pizza, frozen vegetable, beverage and dinner plate
- 1000 Watts with 10 power settings, clock and kitchen timer, 30 seconds express cooking
[Our Top Pick] Toshiba EM131A5C-BS Microwave Oven with Smart Sensor Easy Clean Interior, ECO Mode, and Sound On-Off
This microwave oven comes with stainless steel construction for a longer life.
10 power settings enable you to bake, grill, and warm your food at the right temperature. The pre-program sensor allows you to set the accurate heat level with one-touch for Pizza, wedges, and chicken without burning them.
Usually, there is only one defrost setting in traditional microwave ovens. This microwave has two defrost settings for your convenience.
The digital display is large and wide for easy operation. Power saving mode, on/off button, grilling/baking time, temperature, and time pad makes the operation convenient for every user.
It comes with an Eco mode to lessen the emission of carbon while you are grilling and baking. The tray and grill rods are easy to clean and dishwasher-friendly. It makes your life easier by allowing you to grill and bake with a one-touch operation.
Currently, a wide range of microwave ovens is available in the market. Some are available with the latest technology and others come with the traditional features. The price of microwaves also varies according to the specifications. So, it’s not an easy task to choose the right one for your kitchen. However, you can make a choice by considering some factors given below.
Types: Check the type of microwave you required for your kitchen. Currently, some microwaves come with grilling and baking features, and others have only baking and warming food features. So, you need to select the right type of microwave according to your requirements.
Size: The size of the microwave matters a lot. If you have a wide kitchen and large family size, choose a big microwave oven to meet their needs. People having small family sizes can go for small microwaves.
Capacity: Check the capacity of the microwave according to your requirements. Some solo microwaves come with 15 – 20 Litre capacity while others come with 20 – 35 litre capacity. So, check and select the microwave according to your desired capacity.
Temperature Setting: Make sure that you get a microwave that comes with an automatic temperature setting for grilling, baking, and warming food items. If you have to set the temperature manually, it would not be convenient for you.
Price: It matters a lot that you select a product according to your budget. If you select an expensive product, it may be a burden on your pocket.