Last updated on March 10th, 2021 at 02:43 pm
People buy hot tubs for several reasons, and the most major reason is to get away from the annoying cold of winter and making their home into a party pad. The hot tub isn’t just a part of the recent trend; it also has a lot of health benefits. That’s why; people prefer it not only in the winter season but also in other seasons. Let’s have a look at the benefits you get by using a hot tub.
Benefits of Hot Tubs
- It helps reduce the stress of the day. When you take a bath by using a hot tub, the soothing warm water relieves you physically and emotionally and loosens your muscular stress.
- The massaging action of the hot tub and the hot water brings soothing effects to relieve you from muscular pains and aches. If you take regular exercises, soak in a hot tub can reduce the risk of injuries during the exercise.
- It also brings a comfortable sleep. If you have a sleep disorder due to the hectic daily routine, a hot tub bath can release the tension of your muscles within no time to make you relaxed. So, you get rid of the sleep disorder by using the hot tub bathing technique. According to research, patients with insomnia get peaceful sleeping hours by using it.
- When females between 30 – 65 years of age having fibromyalgia use hot tub bathing, the hydrotherapeutic effects of hot water make them sleep readily. They get deeper and peaceful sleep for sufficient hours.
- Another important effect of hot tub bathing is improved cardiovascular health and balanced blood pressure. The vascular function works more effectively when you take a hot water bath and its passive therapy makes the vascular health more stable.
- Even more, if you are having problems sleeping at night, and you are suffering from symptoms of anemia, then laying in a hot tub might be able to solve the issue.
Owning a hot tub can solve a lot of your problems and also prevent you from health issues. Let’s take a look at the best bathtub on the market that can be an excellent addition to your home decor.
10 Best Hot Tubs Reviewed
- FAST SCRUBBING POWER: Power scrubber tool designed to clean up to 2x faster than a manual scrubber
- TIME SAVINGS: Oscillating head scrubs 60 times per second
- MULTI-SURFACE USE: Safe to use on all floor types including hardwood, vinyl, laminate and tile
- 50% MORE DIRT PICKUP: Microfiber cleaning pad picks up 50% more dirt and dust per swipe than traditional mops
- Endless On-Demand Hot Water; Consistent hot water when you need it that never runs out; Continuously monitored water temperature and controlled flow rates ensure efficiency and consistent performance within 1 degree of selected temperature
- Save Space; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 90% smaller than traditional tank heaters; may be installed on wall or at point of use; Dimensions 11.5 x 8 x 3.75 inches
- ADVANCED AIR CLEANING TECH: Combines a HEPA-13 filter that captures 99.97% of dust, pollen, smoke, mold, & other ultrafine impurities, combined with Plasma Ion Technology that projects positive and negative ions in the air allowing you to breathe easy.
- CLEAN AIR IN MINUTES: Filters up to 630 SQFT per hour, and AHAM-Verified to exchange 126 SQFT 5 times per hour, allowing you to breathe cleaner air in minutes.
- Conveniently angles Lutron Pico smart remote (sold separately) for tabletop use
- Weighted, non-slip base anchors the pedestal
- Endless on-Demand Hot Water; Consistent hot water when you need it that never runs out; Continuously monitored water temperature and controlled flow rates ensure efficiency and consistent performance within 1 degree of selected temperature
- Save Space; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 90% smaller than traditional tank heaters; may be installed on wall or at point of use; Dimensions 17 x 17 x 3.75 inches
- The product is highly durable
- The product is easy to use
- VOICE CONTROL: The Philips Hue Go White and Color Portable Smart Light Table Lamp works with Alexa smart home devices for voice control (hue hub required, Alexa smart device and hub sold separately). For the full Hue experience and to take advantage of voice activation purchase the Philips Hue Hub (Model: 458471). Search "Philips Hue Hub" or "B016H0QZ7I" to find this product on Amazon.
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: The wireless, portable and rechargeable Hue Go lasts up to 3 hours without needing a charge. Control through the Hue home automation system or via the on-product button. Customize your own personal light show on the go, capable of 16 million colors and shades of white light.
- Sleek and compact design with digital output temperature display
- ECOSMART tankless water heaters are 99.8-percent energy efficient
- Can provide hot water for one sink at 0.5 GPM in warmer climates
- Requires 1 x 30 amp breaker and 10 AWG wire
Best Hot Tubs Review
Coleman SaluSpa Inflatable Hot Tub Spa
Ultimate spa experience: It brings an ultimate spa experience with the soothing effects of warm water. The planes venture air pockets to deliver a kneading massage to your back, neck, and shoulders.
Simple to operate: This hot tub is very simple to operate. The advanced control board lets you direct the water temperature (up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit). An influence-sparing clock controls the warmth of the spa as long as 72 hours preceding set aside vitality and cash.
Sturdy and inventive development: The spa’s tough PVC material and I-bar development offer supreme quality and soundness while guaranteeing your hot tub never loses its shape.
Simple set up and support: No additional instruments are expected to assemble this compact spa. It expands and flattens with the included siphon. A spread accompanies for the other Safety include, keep up the water’s warm temperature, and keep debris from getting in the tub.
Advantages of a portable hot tub: You can move this hot tub easily by using the lift handles. This spa flattens minimally for ideal stockpiling and transportation purposes.
Computerized Control Panel: The Coleman SaluSpa highlights a Digital Control Panel with a programmed Start/Stop clock-controlled warming system. Set the temperature you want and actuate the SaluSpa Massage System for an unwinding and pleasant spa experience.
Padded Air Pad Floor: The Coleman SaluSpa highlights a different air cushion padded floor that sits underneath the spa. On the extra solace on the ground and rear, this assists with protection and limiting the loss of warmth through the base of the spa.
When you choose to put investment into your tub, picking the correct one can be a major errand. We made this guide to assist you with making an informed, confident buy.
Size and Space: The size, seating, and electrical needs are the most significant factors in narrowing down the ideal hot tub. Think about these first.
Location: Before shopping, pick the best spot for the spa. Most hot tubs will be put outside on a yard, patio, or deck. Whatever place you choose, ensure you measure before settling on a hot tub size.
Hot Tub Seating: Plan on welcoming visitors or family members over? Prepare for a bigger tub with more seats. You won’t have any desire to alternate in your new hot tub. Will you utilize the hot tub alone or with only two individuals one after another? If space is constrained, a 2-3 man spa will be great. With somewhat more space, an additional seat or two is pleasant for loosening up.
Lounge seats: Reclined seating lets you lay back, completely submerged in spa water. Loungers usually have more jets for a full-body massage. The best spas are sufficiently profound to keep you from floating out of the lounger. A lounger takes the proportional space of up two standard seats. Tubs for families or companions need more seats could skip the lounger for an additional spot.
Electrical Hook-up: Hot tubs that should be moved in the future should utilize a Plug-and-Play association. These fit a standard 120-volt outlet. Numerous spas have convertible voltage if you need to hardwire the tub in the future.
Material: Acrylic is the most well-known spa shell material, yet roto-cast polymer, vinyl, and wood are likewise choices. The spa shell not just decides the vibe of the hot tub, yet also, its cost, protection, and quality.
Acrylic Shell: Acrylic is delightful, sturdy, and adaptable. Molds structure it into shaped shapes for agreeable, perfectly sized seating in a scope of sizes. Supported by an edge, wood, or synthetic cabinet encompasses the spa. The hardware is contained inside the encompassing.