Last updated on March 10th, 2021 at 12:10 pm
A vacuum cleaner is a perfect device for cleaning a large area rug or a room with wall-to-wall carpet, and they can be bulky and overwhelming and aren’t ideal for some spaces and numerous sorts of messes. A handheld vacuum is easy to utilize and can tidy up places that an ordinary vacuum can’t reach.
A handheld vacuum is typically a smaller, portable version of the conventional vacuum cleaner. Because of its smaller size, it accompanies its upsides and downsides. The most evident con is that it’s not the right solution for vacuuming vast zones of your home.
Mostly, handheld vacuums are easily adjustable in a compact size bag. Some models are even easily adjustable in a standard pocket. These are a bit simpler and you can use them to clean the corners, narrow places, cupboards in the kitchen or storeroom cabinets, etc.
The handheld vacuums can be a convenient buy if you are looking to clean your house at a fast pace with a lightweight and easy-to-carry vacuum cleaner.
10 Best Handheld Vacuum Reviewed
- 2x More Suction: Get up to twice the suction power than our leading hand vacuum (8V MAX vs. HNV115 4V MAX based on ASTM F558)
- Cordless Portable Cleaning: Lightweight design makes it easy to vacuum without bulky or tangled cords
- Lithium Ion for long battery life and outstanding performance; Always ready holds a charge for upto 18 months. Long life, Lightweight, and no memory effect.Suction Power 15.2 AW; Dustbowl Capacity: 20.6 ounces
- NOTE: The instruction manual does reference mounting brackets and screws, but it is for a different base that is not included with this model (applicable model is referenced in the manual). The instructions include information on both bases.
- Dustbowl capacity 10.99 ounces; Designed for quick plus easy cordless cleaning
- Ideal for quick clean ups and spills, Suction Power: 15 AW
- POWERFUL CORDLESS SUCTION: High-speed, brushless motor delivers unbelievable suction power.
- ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT: At just 1.4 lbs., the hand vacuum is designed for maneuverability and easy cleaning.
- Practical: A mini vacuum for car or truck that is compact, lightweight (2.4 lbs), and easy to use. The large dust bin capacity is ready for ash, dust, or drive-thru food spills. A fully loaded interior car detailing kit housed in an ergonomic design.
- Effective: Made for on-the-go use and to solve out-of-reach problems. A very sandy day at the beach? A coat of dog hair? The portable vacuum cleaner for car is designed to solve problems.
- Buy Bissell, save pets; Bissell will donate 5 dollars for each pet hair eraser Li Ion purchase, upon activation
- Remove more embedded dirt and pet hair with a motorized brush tool and lithium ion battery
- 【Powerful Suction but Less Noise】 Portable, high-quality handheld vacuum. Built-in a 120W cyclonic powerful motor, brings more than 7KPA suction to give your house/car/office a thorough clean. With the noise-reducing technology produce noise lower than 75db.
- 【Quick Charge & Long Use Time】 Built-in 3 x 2200mAh lithium-ion batteries, only take 2-3 hours to fully charged, and the run times up to 25 minutes, enough to make a deep clean. Adopted a battery protection chip to avoid over-used or over-charged damage to the battery. Built-in LCD screen to display battery remaining percentage.
- Up to 60 minutes of powerful suction
- 40% bigger bin for the big cleans
- 27KPA POWERFUL SUCTION: Dreametech T30 cordless vacuum cleaner can generate up to 190AW suction power, which satisfies most cleaning demands. It can quickly pick up dust, dirt, and pet hairs.
- MULTIPLE INTELLIGENT SENSING TECHNOLOGY: Dust sensing technology can show different dust concentration; Brush is equipped with recognition technology to automatically adjust suction between hard floors and carpets; therefore it can reasonably use battery electric quantity of vacuum cleaner.
- Two ultra-powerful cyclonic air streams for incredible suction and long-lasting filter and motor life
- Features an XL dust cup to tackle big jobs
Best Handheld vacuum cleaner
Shark WV201 WANDVAC Handheld Vacuum
Sleek Attractive Design: The main thing you will see about this vacuum is the design. The whole unit is smaller and resembles a thick pole. It comes with great suction power to remove the tiny particles from the floor and carpet.
Compact and Lightweight: It is especially useful when cleaning under furnishings and other congested places. The thin design, compact size, and less weight make it an exceptionally good quality product.
Ease of Use: The best thing about this hand vacuum is the way that it is both fun and simple to utilize. Grab the gadget, point it at a mess, and it vanishes. You won’t have to get it from the storage room, unwind the force line, and discover an electrical plug that is sufficiently close to the wreckage you need to vacuum.
Quick Charging: If we compare it with other compact vacuums, we will notice a clear difference during charging. Its charging time is only 2.5 hours that make it a worthwhile device.
Attachments: This vacuum accompanies two attachments that help it with cleaning a full cluster of surfaces. The spout alone with no connection will clean little wreckage heaps, including little strong flotsam and jetsam on most level surfaces.
Filtration: Unfortunately, the Shark WV201 WANDVAC Handheld Vacuum doesn’t accompany a HEPA filter, so if you have hypersensitivities, you should think about another model. However, if a mid-sized, handheld, durable, and compact vacuum cleaner is your requirement, it’s an excellent choice.
There are many important factors to consider when buying your very own handheld vacuum. We suggest that you don’t ignore any so that you can settle on the ideal decision.
The power of any handheld vacuum is an essential factor that you have to consider since its suction power relies upon it. Remember that handheld vacuums with a plug-in cable will, for the most part, be more impressive than remote models. Do you intend to utilize your vacuum sporadically or continuously? The appropriate response will assist you in deciding how much force you need.
This point is significant only if you intend to get a remote hand vacuum. We encourage you to pick a model that runs for about 20 minutes on one charge. Anything less might be inadequate to complete your cleaning, and stopping most of the time to charge your vacuum is a drag.
This may not be a viewpoint that you give an excessive amount of consideration to, yet a vacuum that causes a tremendous amount of noise can turn out to be irritating. If it’s making a loud noise to disturb others, you may even restrict yourself to utilize it. If the commotion matters to you, attempt to choose a model that creates close to 80 decibels: that degree of clamor is generally bearable.
Be sure the handheld vacuum you pick is anything but difficult to clean. HEPA tempered steel filters are mainstream and easy to expel; you can utilize them again and again as long as you clean them well between employments. If your debris tank is likewise easy to clean, you won’t have to accomplish any additional work, and you’ll spare time and effort.
As we referenced before, the accessories that accompany your handheld vacuum will decide the various capacities it offers. You’ll have to ponder how you intend to utilize your vacuum to choose which extras are essential.