A key part of making delicious, mouth-watering food is using the right tools to make it happen. Whether you’re making bread, pizza dough, cookies, or cakes, you need the right combo of ingredients. And with food processors, you have to mix the ingredients to complete the process.
Mixers are one of the most commonly used kitchen appliances but are there are more hand mixers on the market than there are on the list of best-selling appliances. This article will help you choose the best hand mixer that you can buy at an affordable price.
10 Best Hand Mixers Reviewed
- Handheld mixer with 220-watt motor and automatic feedback;BPA Free
- Simple on/off button; 1-touch speed control and 9 speed options
- Mix with ease: With 6 speeds, including the quickest button, you can adjust this kitchen mixer to accommodate any baking recipe.
- Easy to handle: With 250 watts of peak power hand mixer.
- BEATER IQ TECHNOLOGY: Whether you’re whisking cream or kneading dough, the Handy Mix Scraper detects which attachment you’re using and automatically recalibrates to the perfect speed.
- QUIET SCRAPER BEATERS: No clinging or clanging in your kitchen. The rubber Scraper Beater maximizes contact with the bowl while minimizing sound, to ensure you incorporate all ingredients for more thorough mixing.
- Mix ingredients for a variety of recipes from slowly stirring in chunky ingredients, like nuts or chocolate chips, at speed one to whipping egg whites or heavy cream at speed five. Cord length : 36 Inches
- 60 watts
- 『Powerful and Light Weight』The Yomelo hand mixer has a powerful and quiet 400W DC motor, It’s lightweight housing with soft-touch handle, comfortable and secure grip while mixing. The soft sound operation below 60 decibels ensures that your family will not be disturbed, you can focus more on blending food.
- 『Precise 9 Speed & 400 Watt』9 different speed settings: well-defined speed control for any recipes. Starting from the slowest “1” speed to mix chunky ingredients such as dough, potatoes, even shredding cooked chicken, to the fastest “9” speed to perfectly whipping your egg, egg whites, cream, etc. Built-in 400 Watt DC motor has a strong torque force don’t worry about it struggling in the dough.
- 7 Speeds: Combine ingredients at speed one for slowly stirring in chunky ingredients, speed four for mashing potatoes, speed seven for beating egg whites and whipping meringue, Voltage - 120 Volts
- Soft Start Feature brings the beaters up to the selected speed gradually to help prevent ingredients from splattering.
- Heavy Duty 300 watt commercial quality motor
- Four Speed setting with rotational speed of 540 rpm to 1200 rpm
- Make up to 200 cookies on a full charge. Based on 4 batches of chocolate chip cookies.
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery delivers optimal run time and performance. Battery Indicator Light signals when it is time to charge the battery.
- 【5 Speeds with Ejection Button】- This hand mixers with 1 to 5 different speeds. Whether it is slow, medium, and fast speeds to meet your mixing needs in all directions. 【NOTE】The box and mixer doesn't snap on, Only storage. Need to adjust to "0" speed to eject
- 【400W Powerful Motor & Fast Heat Dissipation】- The Newest Upgrade All-Pure Copper Motor,Differ from Copper-Clad Aluminum in the market. The minimum speed is 300w, The peak power turns to 400w when you turn the button to 5 speed. Mix dough, eggs, milk, butter, cake or even cream quickly, efficiently and easily. The most durable option.
- No Time Wasting - Why pull out a traditional stand mixer when this ultimate hand mixer has all the functions you need in a jiffy. It is the perfect solution for the busy baker with a 5-speed dial and extra turbo function letting you choose the optimum mixing speed for any recipe.
- Maximum Comfort - Lightweight and with a soft grip non-slip handle, you can knead, mix and whip in comfort. The slide control easily shifts speeds with a single touch and the upright stance design makes the hand held mixer easy to set aside.
[Our Top Pick] Breville BHM800SIL Handy Mix Scraper Hand Mixer, Silver
The Breville BHM800SIL Handy Mix Scraper Hand Mixer has some fantastic features including a detachable mixing bowl, a whisk, a whisk attachment, and a flat beater.
The Beater IQ Technology allows you to knead or whisk properly at an incredibly fast speed by using automatic recalibrates.
The beater works quietly to perform the beating and mixing process. The maximum noise is hardly audible.
You can choose from 9-speed settings to mix the ingredients evenly.
The product has a compact design for easy storage. It comes with detachable accessories for comfortable portability. The accessories include 2 scraper beaters, dough hooks, and 2 whisks for beating.
This hand mixer comes with a splatter guard, a scraping blade, and a stainless steel stirring paddle. Designed with durability in mind, this mixer will last you a long time. You can use it for consistent mixing of the ingredients for delicious pizza, cake, and cookies, etc.
Breville’s Handy Mix Scraper Attachment quickly and easily mixes and blends dry ingredients for great results. Plus, it’s easy to clean.
This hand mixer is available at an affordable price. The unit comes with a powerful 850-watt motor, a stainless steel bowl with a non-slip base, and a powerful stand mixer attachment.
Hand mixers are highly useful to get quick, delicious, and healthy food. If you have a lot of different ingredients to mix, you can do so without using lots of bowls or having to leave your kitchen. But you can’t buy a hand mixer without considering some important ingredients. Check here all of them for a handy and economic hand mixer.
Size: While stirring large quantities of food and ingredients can be exhausting, a small hand mixer or mini chopper can help to make the task much easier. The small appliances are lightweight and great for tasks such as mixing up pancake batter, making summer salads, and mixing up sauces.
Powerful Motor: You’ve got powerful motors that can do everything from whipping up egg whites to ultra-fast dough kneading. The only problem is that most of the hand mixers that are sold today are not very powerful, and they can’t actually mix up that much food.
Types: Hand mixers can be distinguished by their size, shape, and power. So, check different models by size and models before you select the one. Some hand mixers come with multiple functions such as kneading, mixing, and stirring, etc. Most hand mixers consist of a power button, a dial for adjusting speed, and a switch to turn the motor on and off.
Efficiency: For many people, the most important feature of a hand mixer is its ability to mix ingredients quickly and efficiently. If the motor is not so powerful and your mixer takes lots of time for mixing the ingredients, it means the mixer is not much efficient.
Price: Price is another important factor. If you are looking for a multi-functional hand mixer, you have to pay a higher price. However, a simple hand mixer will be available at a lower price.
Compact Design: Look for a compact design because a compact design is easy to store. You can store it easily in a narrow place or in a small cabin. A big product will create a storage problem.