If you want to stay warm at night and you want to be comfortable, then there’s really only one choice: an electric blanket. If you’ve ever had one, you’ll know just how big of a difference it makes. If you want to purchase a suitable blanket for general use in winter and summer, an electric blanket should be your first preference due to all-seasons usage.
When it’s freezing cold outside, you’ll definitely want to take advantage of an electric blanket. Besides keeping you warm, the warm air generated by an electric blanket is also great for your health. Moreover, it helps regulate your body temperature. What’s more, an electric blanket makes it easier to get a good night’s sleep as it eliminates issues like snoring, tossing, and turning.
10 Best Electric Blanket Reviewed
- Bedsure heated blanket includes a reliable temperature monitoring system for over-heating protection, automatically turning off when exceeding a certain temperature.
- Within only 20 mins you will feel the difference of having this electric throw blanket. The throw blanket for bed is a perfect option for anyone who sleeps cold.
- Dual EasySet Pro Controller with 10 heat settings and 10-hour auto-off function
- Senses and adjusts to deliver consistent warmth
- [Extremely soft & comfortable]: Eopecles modern luxury electric heated throw blanket uses 100% polyester multi-layer flannel; The flannel surface makes you feel soft and cozy, adding warmth to you in the cold night, is your ideal companion.
- [Safety Certification]: The quality & safety of Eopecles electric blanket has passed ETL certification, and its overheating protection system can protect the circuit from overheating; And adopts 8 hours auto shut-off design to make it safer and let you use this product with confidence.
- SOFT AND COZY – Double layers 220GSM flannel bring optimal sense of soft and comfort. Size Queen measures 84 by 90 inches. It is ideal for using on couch, sofa and bed, or to wrap up in while watching television, reading a book or just relaxing and soothe aching muscles, also makes it a good choice for office, bring you a warm and comfortable life experience.
- DUAL CONTROL FOR 2 USERS AND 10 HEAT SETTINGS & 12 HOURS AUTO-OFF – This heated blanket is controlled by cycling through 10 preset heating levels to provide the most comfortable level at any time. It will automatically turn off the controller after continuous use 12 hours. Note: The Auto-off is not intended to replace the manual turning OFF of this Heated Blanket. Please turn OFF and unplug this heated blanket while it is not in use.
- Low Voltage for Safety: Bedsure heating blanket converts 120-volt AC home current into low 24-volt DC current, and in theory, to provide a magnetic field-free sleep environment. Also, thoughtful overheat protection and ETL certification greatly promote its security and service life.
- 4-level Heating Setting: With optional temperature levels (Warm-Low-Med-High), this electric throw blanket satisfies your personalized needs. What's more, the heated blanket features dense heating wires, which makes it heat quickly and evenly.
- Soft And Fluffy Fleece Blanket - This 62 x 84 inches electric blanket is soft to the touch as it is made of double-sided flannel fleece fabric. It was designed to keep you cozy, comfy, and warm especially during autumn and winter seasons.
- Even Heating From Head To Toe - Our twin-size heating blanket has built-in micro-thin wires that provide even heat distribution without the bulkiness and discomfort. Its fast heating ability offers not just warmth, but relief for those achy, sore muscles.
- INCLUDES: (1) Electric Heated Blanket
- MATERIALS: Made from luxurious ultra-soft micro-fleece with built in micro-thin wires for more even heat distribution without the bulkiness. Made from Soft brushed 100 percent polyester luxurious ultra-soft micro-fleece with built in micro-thin wires for more even heat distribution without the bulkiness
- ComfortTec Controller with digital display and push button controls
- Pre-heat feature warms cold sheets before bedtime
- SAFE & SECURE - ETL and FCC certified. 4 hours Auto-off, overheat protection. Intimate design, in case you forget. Get warmer while being safer and more reliable.
- THERAPEUTIC HEAT RELIEF - Fast heat and expands blood vessels, promotes blood circulation, helps relax muscles and joints throughout the body, and relieve fatigue after work and exercise.
- Give the gift of instant warmth for that person in your life who's always cold. The Cozee battery heated blanket gets warm in just 5 minutes and stays warm for more than 5 hours so can do more on cold nights.
- Never again freeze on the sidelines watching your kids. This electric heated throw blanket is battery powered and completely portable. It has heated pockets, a comfortable fleece lining, and a well insulated interior
[Our Top Pick] Bedsure Low-Voltage Electric Heated Blanket Throw
Bedsure is a brand of electric blanket that works by using low voltage, which allows the blanket to heat up to a comfortable temperature without any dangerous high voltage.
It also has a safe and warm performance similar to heating pads without the dangers of burn. The included three-foot power cable has a two-way plug that allows you to plug in the blanket while it is in use. This means your bed is never cold again, just like in the good old days again.
At their core, Bedsurfers deliver a safe, clean, and comfortable heated surface that is a great way to help you relax and fall asleep.
It has four heat settings to keep you cozy all night. Due to the dense wiring, it warms up you quickly and evenly.
Besides, it has 4 settings for time. You can select your desired one according to your requirements.
This heated blanket heats up your bed without the risk of fire or electricity to keep you cozy while you sleep.
Choosing the best electric blanket for you is not as easy as it sounds. There are several factors to consider when evaluating a blanket. Even though many of the top models are nearly identical, there are some differences that are important. Since we are all individuals and need different things from our blankets, here are some things to consider when choosing the best electric blankets for you.
Thermoregulation: Check the thermoregulation of your selected electric blanket. It is the ability to maintain a specific temperature when exposed to a specific environment. The thermoreceptor detects the change in the temperature of the blanket and regulates the temperature inside the blanket according to it. For example, when the temperature inside the electric blanket rises, the thermostat uses its calculation to control the blanket’s power supply to increase the power.
Size: Buying an electric blanket is an easy decision to make, but it’s important to get the right one. Before buying, you should know what size of blanket you’ll need and how often you’ll use it (for example, a hot summer night or a cold winter night). It is available in single and double-bed sizes. You can select an accurate size according to your requirement. If you are using a queen bed, it should be according to it.
Material: Check the material before you buy your desired electric blanket. It should be breathable and easy to wash. Make sure; if it is according to the season when you want to use it. For example, if you want to use it in summer, the cover should be made of fine quality cotton. Similarly, it should be made of silk if you want to use it in winter.
Storage: Since it is not an ordinary blanket, you can’t save it by folding it as you do with ordinary blankets. You have to take lots of care for folding and storing it.
Safe for Kids & Pets: It has electric wiring inside the blanket layers. So, make sure, you select a product that is safe for kids and pets. It should not be harmful to them.
Plug Type: Once you find the right blanket, consider the type of plug it has. A standard twin-prong plug is best for most people because it’s easy to the plugin. If the plug is a three-pronged one, you may need an adapter to use it in a standard outlet.