If you want to stay warm at night and you want to be comfortable, then there’s really only one choice: an electric blanket. If you’ve ever had one, you’ll know just how big of a difference it makes. If you want to purchase a suitable blanket for general use in winter and summer, an electric blanket should be your first preference due to all-seasons usage.
When it’s freezing cold outside, you’ll definitely want to take advantage of an electric blanket. Besides keeping you warm, the warm air generated by an electric blanket is also great for your health. Moreover, it helps regulate your body temperature. What’s more, an electric blanket makes it easier to get a good night’s sleep as it eliminates issues like snoring, tossing, and turning.
10 Best Electric Blanket Reviewed
- SOFT AND LIGHTWEIGHT: The electric blanket twin size (62x84 inches) offers a safe source of heat that is comfortable next to skin. It is made of silky smooth flannel, soft and skin-friendly. The size is large enough. You can enjoy being all wrapped up in the premium soft blanket, feeling warm and delightful in this winter. It is machine washable, easy to use and care.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: The watts of this heated blanket is 100W. It is very energy efficient, costing little to run. Owning the electric blanket could save your money on heating bills. The heat improves quality of sleep and can alleviate some of the pain of sore muscles, backache or arthritis.
- ComfortTec Controller with digital display and push button controls
- Pre-heat feature warms cold sheets before bedtime
- SAFE & SECURE - ETL and FCC certified. 12 hours Auto-off, overheat protection. Intimate design, in case you forget. Get warmer while being safer and more reliable.
- THERAPEUTIC HEAT RELIEF - Fast heat and expands blood vessels, promotes blood circulation, helps relax muscles and joints throughout the body, and relieve fatigue after work and exercise.
- Safety First - UL Certified heated blankets specifically engineered to release the lowest possible EMF emissions while heating up to warm comfort with guaranteed peace of mind.
- Adjustable Heat Settings – Find your perfect warmth with 20 different heating levels using our LCD display control. Dual controller available only for queen, king, and California king sizes.
- Coziness and Warmth: Luxurious double-layer flannel for ultimate comfort is made of 100% polyester velvet that gently wraps you in warmth and comfort during cold nights.
- Fast Heating: Mizzeo electric heated blanket utilizes state of the secure comfort heated technology to warm your bed quickly and efficiently, ensuring a consistent flow of warmth.
- Safety Assurance：CORIWELL safe heated throw is certificated by ETL,includes a reliable temperature monitoring system for over-heating protection, automatically turning off when exceeding a certain temperature.
- Fast Heating：Heated Blanket has 4 heat settings(95-113℉)，Within only 20 mins you will feel the difference of having this electric throw blanket.
- Soft And Fluffy Fleece Blanket - This 62 x 84 inches electric blanket is soft to the touch as it is made of double-sided flannel fleece fabric. It was designed to keep you cozy, comfy, and warm especially during autumn and winter seasons.
- Even Heating From Head To Toe - Our twin-size heating blanket has built-in micro-thin wires that provide even heat distribution without the bulkiness and discomfort. Its fast heating ability offers not just warmth, but relief for those achy, sore muscles.
- WARM & COZY PLUS LUXURIOUSLY SOFT: Aukfa heated blanket heats up in seconds and reaches intense heat levels without getting uncomfortably warm. The premium elongated heating wire of heated throw blanket provides even heat distribution and a quick consistent flow of supplementary heat and protects you from the chilly weather. Crafted with soft and cozy flannel, this heated blanket throw measures 50 inch by 60 inch to keep your full body warm or heat your bed before going to sleep.
- 10 HEAT SETTINGS & AUTO SHUT-OFF: Choose your desired warmth with the attached easy-to-use digital backlit LCD controller from the electric blanket. The temperature ranges from 68-122°F and you can select up to 10 different heating levels that will provide you the customized warmth and ensure you will be covered softly and comfortably. The electric blankets automatically shut off after 3 hours of use.
- SOFT & COZY MATERIAL: 200gsm solid flannel + 200gsm white sherpa, soft and comfortable. Suitable for use on sofas, or beds, or chairs. Electric blnaket queen size can be used while watching TV, reading books,or working in the office.
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Queen sized electric heated blanket can cover your entire body. Heating wires are in a U-shaped pattern to distribute heat evenly. Double thickness to ensuring ultimate warmth and comfort. Heating quickly and efficiently at cold weather.
- Warming Blanket: The elongated heating wire of electric blanket throw manufactured in advanced processing provides even heat distribution and a quick consistent flow of supplementary warmth and protects you from the chilly weather.
- Controller Setting: 6 Heat levels (85°F-110°F) to customize the precise temperature for your 62" x 84" heated throw blanket. With 8 gear timing settings, the grey heated throw will automatically turn off by default after 8 hours.
[Our Top Pick] Bedsure Low-Voltage Electric Heated Blanket Throw
Bedsure is a brand of electric blanket that works by using low voltage, which allows the blanket to heat up to a comfortable temperature without any dangerous high voltage.
It also has a safe and warm performance similar to heating pads without the dangers of burn. The included three-foot power cable has a two-way plug that allows you to plug in the blanket while it is in use. This means your bed is never cold again, just like in the good old days again.
At their core, Bedsurfers deliver a safe, clean, and comfortable heated surface that is a great way to help you relax and fall asleep.
It has four heat settings to keep you cozy all night. Due to the dense wiring, it warms up you quickly and evenly.
Besides, it has 4 settings for time. You can select your desired one according to your requirements.
This heated blanket heats up your bed without the risk of fire or electricity to keep you cozy while you sleep.
Choosing the best electric blanket for you is not as easy as it sounds. There are several factors to consider when evaluating a blanket. Even though many of the top models are nearly identical, there are some differences that are important. Since we are all individuals and need different things from our blankets, here are some things to consider when choosing the best electric blankets for you.
Thermoregulation: Check the thermoregulation of your selected electric blanket. It is the ability to maintain a specific temperature when exposed to a specific environment. The thermoreceptor detects the change in the temperature of the blanket and regulates the temperature inside the blanket according to it. For example, when the temperature inside the electric blanket rises, the thermostat uses its calculation to control the blanket’s power supply to increase the power.
Size: Buying an electric blanket is an easy decision to make, but it’s important to get the right one. Before buying, you should know what size of blanket you’ll need and how often you’ll use it (for example, a hot summer night or a cold winter night). It is available in single and double-bed sizes. You can select an accurate size according to your requirement. If you are using a queen bed, it should be according to it.
Material: Check the material before you buy your desired electric blanket. It should be breathable and easy to wash. Make sure; if it is according to the season when you want to use it. For example, if you want to use it in summer, the cover should be made of fine quality cotton. Similarly, it should be made of silk if you want to use it in winter.
Storage: Since it is not an ordinary blanket, you can’t save it by folding it as you do with ordinary blankets. You have to take lots of care for folding and storing it.
Safe for Kids & Pets: It has electric wiring inside the blanket layers. So, make sure, you select a product that is safe for kids and pets. It should not be harmful to them.
Plug Type: Once you find the right blanket, consider the type of plug it has. A standard twin-prong plug is best for most people because it’s easy to the plugin. If the plug is a three-pronged one, you may need an adapter to use it in a standard outlet.