A crockpot is considered the best among all slow cookers, so you’d think it’s super easy to pick a favorite. Crock-pots are a great way to create a delicious home-cooked meal with little work. They’re also easy to use and clean up, and the best part is the low cost. All you need to invest in is a basic one and you can start cooking almost any dish.
Crockpots are wonderful gadgets, but they can also be dangerous. They should be used properly and properly maintained, but many people use them incorrectly. Moreover, there are a variety of crockpots, from small to large. You should go for a crockpot that fits your lifestyle and the food you normally cook.
10 Best Crock Pots Reviewed
- Spacious 7 quart manual slow cooker serves 9 plus people or fits a 7 pounds; Roast
- Set cooking time to high and get a hot meal in no time or set it on low and tonight’s dinner can cook while you’re at work
- SLOW COOKER LINERS: This package contains six Reynolds kitchens slow cooker liners, each measuring 13 x 21 inches to fit 3- to 8-quart round and oval slow cookers
- NO SOAKING OR SCRUBBING: Line your slow cooker with these slow cooker bags to prevent stubborn, stuck-on messes
- 10-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Pressure cook, slow cook, sous vide, sauté pan, rice, sterilizer, yogurt maker, food warmer, cake baker and steamer
- THE MOST VERSITILE: The ONLY Multi-Cooker with a Premium Cookware Grade Inner Pot with Stay-Cool Silicone Handles. - Meaning you can take it from your Insta Pot to your stove top!
- 2-QT Round Manual Slow Cooker serves 3+ people
- High/Low cook settings, and convenient Warm setting
- 6 quart Cook & Carry Slow Cooker serves 7 plus people
- Digital countdown control lets you program cook times anywhere from 30 minutes up to 20 hours; shifts to Warm setting automatically once cook time completes
- 9-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Pressure cook, slow cook, rice cooker, yogurt maker, steamer, sauté pan, yogurt maker, sterilizer and food warmer.
- IMPROVED STRESS-FREE VENTING: Intuitive and simple, our improved easy-release steam switch makes releasing steam easier than ever, and it automatically resets when the lid is closed.
- COOK WITH MYTIME: MyTime adjusts the cooking cycle, so food is perfectly done when you need it to be
- LOCKING LID Travel-proof locking lid has a tight seal to prevent leaks and spills while on the go
- 8-quart slow cooker capable of preparing food for 10 plus people
- Digital timer counts down cook time up to 20 hours
- 20 ounce capacity is the perfect size for personal portion lunches or for dips
- Bring the comfort of flavorful meals on the go
- 7-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Pressure cook, slow cook, rice cooker, yogurt maker, steamer, sauté pan and food warmer.
- QUICK ONE-TOUCH COOKING: 13 customizable Smart Programs for pressure cooking ribs, soups, beans, rice, poultry, yogurt, desserts and more.
[Our Top Pick] Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker, Extra Large 10 Quart
Hamilton Beach Stay or Go 10-Quart Digital Slow Cooker with Lid Lock is a great choice in crockpots. Due to the secure locking lid, it can bear even extreme pressure without being popped up.
It’s a 5-in-1 option that you can customize to make different foods according to your requirements. You can choose from the slow cook, slow cook with a timer, pot roast, sous vide, and a heat-activated setting.
The digital temperature regulator automatically calculates the cooking time and temperature for each setting.
This slow cooker is great because, not only can it be used for preparing a variety of delicious meals, but it also has multiple functions to keep your kitchen neat and tidy.
The Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker is extra large and comes with a capacity of 10 quarts.
It does everything you could want and makes everything you desire. It’s best for cooking for large parties because it can feed lots of people as well as two persons.
Even more, it’s easy to clean, because it’s dishwasher safe.
If you’re looking for the best crockpot, ones that suit your needs and budget, look at the tips we have discussed below in our guide.
Type: There are two types of crockpot including a programmable and manual crockpot. You can choose a programmable crockpot that comes with extra features, such as timers and cooking temperatures. The other option is a manual crockpot, which doesn’t include these features, but takes up less space and is cheaper.
Settings: Check the settings before selecting your desired crockpot. It should come with multiple time settings from 8 to 3 hours. It’s because some dishes such as chili, chili con carne, rice, stew, soups, meat dishes, and other foods require longer cooking times.
Capacity: The capacity of the crockpot should be according to your family size. If you have a large family, select a bigger slow cooker. However, you can select a bigger one even for a small family to use it at events and gatherings as well.
Lid: There are two types of lids; glass and metal lids. You can select a crockpot with a glass lid if you want to see the progress in cooking food. It will be transparent and you can see how things are going on. However, it’s a bit costly. The crockpot with a metal lid is affordable in price.
Easy to Clean: It should be easy to clean because you are going to use it for cooking lots of dishes. So, the surface should be non-sticky and dishwasher-friendly.