The importance of a good coffee grinder never ends. The process of producing coffee is in the grinder and the grinder, in turn, produces great coffee. The right grinder can make or break a good cup of coffee. Coffee grinders come in many different sizes and styles. It is important to take your time in choosing the best one for your needs.
Here, we have selected top ten best coffee grinders for users. Don’t be confused and select a suitable one from our list according to your requirements.
10 Best Coffee Grinder Reviewed
- ENJOY OPTIMUM FLAVOR: Burr grinding provides a uniform grind to your fresh coffee beans with its 18-position grind selector – move the slide-dial from ultra-fine to extra-coarse to ensure your coffee grounds are exactly the way you prefer
- REMOVABLE FEATURES: Our 8 oz. bean hopper is fully removable as well as our built-in grind chamber for ease-of-use and accessibility during the cleaning process
- Stainless Steel Blades and Bowl - The sharp blades and durable grinding bowl are built to last, delivering uniform grinds with every use
- Grind Your Favorites! - Stainless steel blades quickly grind your favorite coffee beans, herbs, spices, grains, and more
- EASILY GRIND LARGE QUANTITIES: You'll easily process up to 70g/2.5oz of beans at once; enough to make up to 12 cups of fresh coffee
- MODERN DESIGN: We bring a modern touches to this coffee grinder with black body to seamlessly blend with your appliances
- Durable 40 millimeter stainless steel conical burrs create uniform grounds for optimal flavor extraction
- 15 settings (plus Micro settings) let you adjust your grind to suit your taste
- Consistent Grinds Every Time – Unlike many others on the market, the Mueller HyperGrind gives you perfect consistency & precision control over the coarseness of your Pour Over, Drip, Chemex, Cold Brew, French Press, Percolator,Turkish, Espresso, Herb, or Spices grind EVERY TIME!
- Compact & Stylish – Takes up minimum counter space and can be easily stored in cupboards and drawers but with its great modern styling, you just might want to leave it out in the open.
- EASY CLEANUP — DISHWASHER SAFE GRINDING BOWL: The grinding bowl on this coffee bean grinder is designed with durable stainless steel. It's removable for easy filling and pouring and is dishwasher safe.
- GRIND ENOUGH TO BREW UP TO 12 CUPS OF COFFEE: If you love the delicious taste of coffee made from freshly ground beans, this electric coffee grinder is perfect for the job whether you're grinding coffee for a quick cup or a full pot
- Electric coffee bean grinder appliance for home use
- Can grind 30 grams/1 ounce of beans for drip coffee brewing in 10 seconds
- Connect to any household KitchenAid Stand Mixer* power hub and use the power of the motor to run the metal food grinder attachment. *sold separately.
- The possibilities for creating fresh, inventive foods are endless with the included fine, medium and coarse grinding plates and two sausage stuffer tubes.
- Clear Top Cover and One-Touch Control allows for operation at the touch of a button—simply push down on the cover to begin grinding and release to stop. The clear cover also allows you to easily see the consistency of grinds.
- Stainless Steel Blade offers durability and powerful performance, quickly grinding enough whole coffee beans to make up to 12 cups of coffee.
- Customize the grounds for all your brewing methods from coarse to super-fine.
- 4- to 12-cup capacity
[Our Top Pick] Baratza Encore Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
The Baratza Encore is a new conical burr grinder. It’s a fantastic addition to the Baratza lineup of grinders. It has a large hopper, a powerful motor, a steel burr, and a PID temperature control that can sync with your phone. The temperature control offers a lot of adjustments for a variety of grind types. It’s a great grinder for the money, and it has a lot of flexibility, all while being a Baratza grinder.
It comes with 40 settings for grinding. The commercial-grade conical burr ensures a wide range of brewing methods including Hario V60, espresso, Chemex, and many more.
These are perfect for professionals and for entry-level people as well.
The Encore is Baratza’s entry-level burr grinder. It’s just as easy to use as Baratza’s other entry-level grinders, the Virtuoso and the Virtuoso Plus, but this one has a non-stick coating on the burrs.
It’s also fully automatic, so the Encore is the only grinder in Baratza’s line-up that can be completely controlled by the Baratza app.
The product comes with high-quality alloy steel burrs with a powerful DC motor to provide you with the best taste and grinding.
The manufacturer offers one year warranty along with world-class support 24/7.
You can’t spend money blindly without checking the features in a coffee grinder. However, how to know what to check while buying a suitable coffee grinder? Here are some important points. Check them to select the best product.
Burr vs Blades
The spring-loaded burrs and the slotted blades in the coffee grinder are two different types of cutting elements. They both do the same thing, but the functioning methodology of both of them is entirely different. A burr is a circular metal blade designed to cut the beans as they pass through it. This is a much faster action than a blade, which involves cutting the beans by slicing through the middle and it is much slower.
Conical vs Flat Burr
If you are purchasing a coffee grinder with burrs, check whether it comes with a conical or flat burr. Conical grinders can be used to grind beans into a coarse powder, while flat burr grinders can be used to grind beans into a fine powder
Manual or Electric Coffee Grinder
All manual grinders have a motor that spins at a low speed, while an electric grinder has a motor that spins at a high speed. If you get an electric coffee grinder with multiple speed levels, it’s a blessing in disguise.
Auto Grind Function
Grinding coffee beans can be a messy business, especially if you are using a cheap and manual coffee grinder. This is because coffee grinds are often thrown directly into the coffee maker, where the heat will quickly burn the fine particles of coffee. If you are using a cheap coffee grinder, it is likely that you are using a faster, but the dangerous grinding blade. Blade grinders can crumble the coffee beans, causing them to fly out of the grinder, while also exposing them to extreme heat.
Coffee grinders are an absolute necessity to coffee lovers, offering the opportunity to achieve the perfect texture every time. Whilst the coffee you drink can make or break your experience, it’s also how much you grind that will determine the flavor. A general rule of thumb is to grind your coffee as finely as possible, to make sure you get an even flavor throughout your cup.