The most important blender you can own is the one that is adjustable in your kitchen. You have to do several everyday tasks where you need to blend something. It is helpful whether you are making a smoothie, cutting up fruit, making pesto, or mixing ingredients for a cake. A good blender is key to making everything you eat, drink, or cook taste better. Blenders are super useful for making smoothies, soups, sauces, and so much more.
10 Best Blenders Reviewed
- PROFESSIONAL POWER: 1000 watts of professional power can crush ice and breakdown any tough ingredient.
- XL CAPACITY: The 72 oz professional blender pitcher is excellent for making frozen drinks and creamy smoothies for the entire family. 64 oz. max liquid capacity
- 700-watt power pod with Pulse Technology. Cord length : 36 Inches
- Nutrient & Vitamin Extraction extracts hidden nutrition from whole fruits and veggies
- Ninja professional blender with Nutri Ninja Cups has 1100 watts of professional performance power with 3 speeds, pulse, and single serve functions
- 72 ounce total crushing pitcher pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies
- 700 watts: Peak blending power for powerful ice crushing.
- Wave action system: 700 watt power blender continuously pulls mixture down into the blades for consistently smooth results.
- POWERFUL CRUSHING: The 72-oz. Total Crushing Pitcher pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies with a powerful 2-plus horsepower motor. (64-oz. max liquid capacity).
- FOOD PROCESSING: 8-cup food processor bowl provides perfect, even chopping and makes up to 2 pounds of dough in just 30 seconds.
- Variable Speed Control: Ten variable speeds allow you to refine every texture with culinary precision, from the smoothest purées to the heartiest soups
- Pulse Feature: Layer coarse chops over smooth purées for heartier recipes, such as chunky salsas or thick vegetable soups
- BEST-IN-CLASS blending performance to make you Strong Inside
- SILKY SMOOTH BLENDS - Innovative 12-rib vessel design for increased turbulence and ice-crushing efficiency coupled with a 1-minute blend program with intervals allows you to make creamy blends
- The Breville Fresh and Furious is where power meets versatility; Designed with 9 one touch programs and 5 speed settings for instant smoothies, green smoothies and ice crushing to make what is a rough start, a smooth finish
- EVEN BLENDING HEMISPHERE PERFORMANCE: A blender that combines the functionality of a powerful blender with some food processing tasks for versatility and convenience; Crush and chop to turn ice into snow, fold and aerate for creamy smoothies and soups
- BEST-IN-CLASS Beast Blender + Hydration System allows you to make perfect silky smooth blends and infused water
- METICULOUSLY DESIGNED - We considered how each component could be improved to increase longevity and reduce vibrations and noise--that’s why our blade assembly mounts precisely to the base like a camera lens to a camera body
- NutriBullet blender combo will take your nutrition extraction to the next level with the versatility of both a multi-serving pitcher and a single serve cup.
- Three precision speeds, A pulse function and the extract program offer full control at the Press of a button. 1200 watts of power let you make an endless array of smoothies, soups, sauces, nut butters and beyond.
[Our Top Pick] Ninja BL660 Professional Countertop Blender
It’s a perfect mixer and blender with two cups of 16 Oz each. You can enjoy perfect smoothies and frozen drinks.
The blender has a powerful motor that is capable of easily crushing ice, making smoothies, and making pastes for preparing delicious meals.
The blender comes with two 16-ounce cups that you can use to make frozen drinks for yourself or your loved ones.
It makes frozen drinks, smoothies, slush, and crushed ice not only for professionals but also for newbies.
It’s a great tool for mixing ingredients for your favorite cocktails, recipes or making frozen drinks.
The motor needs only 1100-watts that doesn’t create a burden on your monthly electricity bills.
This stunning kitchen gadget features a professional grade motor, automatic speed dial, programmable buttons, pulse blending, auto-lock, auto-start, one-touch pulse feature.
It comes with a pre-programmed smoothie setting and a 72 oz total blending pitcher.
Choosing a blender is not an easy job because it’s your all-time kitchen companion. You use it various times a day for blending, mixing, and making delicious drinks. That’s why; it’s important to do research before choosing a blender for the kitchen. First, get first-hand knowledge about it how to buy a blender. For first-time buyers, we have offered some tips to help them in buying the best blender for your kitchen.
Capacity: Check the capacity of the blender pitcher before purchasing it. The pitcher’s capacity should be according to your family size.
Material: Some blenders come with glass pitchers and others have plastic-made pitchers. Glass pitchers are a bit expensive, but durable a lot better option as compared to plastic pitchers.
Settings: Don’t forget to check the settings before purchasing. The blender should come with multiple speed settings so that you could choose the best speed for an ideal blending.
Auto-Shut System: The blender with an auto-shut system is a lot more convenient than an average blender. If you set a shut-time, you can finish your other tasks and it will shut off automatically at the right time.
Simple-to-use: The blender’s function should be simple for an average user. If the function is a bit complicated, it may not be in the good book of a newbie. Only professionals will use it.
Warranty: The warranty shouldn’t be ignored. Check the warranty and purchase a product that comes with at least a 1-year warranty.
Price: Also, check the price because it should be affordable. If you choose a product that’s extremely higher in price, it will create a burden on your monthly budget.