The most important blender you can own is the one that is adjustable in your kitchen. You have to do several everyday tasks where you need to blend something. It is helpful whether you are making a smoothie, cutting up fruit, making pesto, or mixing ingredients for a cake. A good blender is key to making everything you eat, drink, or cook taste better. Blenders are super useful for making smoothies, soups, sauces, and so much more.
10 Best Blenders Reviewed
- Ninja professional blender with Nutri Ninja Cups has 1100 watts of professional performance power with 3 speeds, pulse, and single serve functions
- 72 ounce total crushing pitcher pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies
- PROFESSIONAL POWER: 1000 watts of professional power can crush ice and breakdown any tough ingredient.
- XL CAPACITY: The 72 oz professional blender pitcher is excellent for making frozen drinks and creamy smoothies for the entire family. 64 oz. max liquid capacity
- Variable Speed Control: Ten variable speeds allow you to refine every texture with culinary precision, from the smoothest purées to the heartiest soups
- Pulse Feature: Layer coarse chops over smooth purées for heartier recipes, such as chunky salsas or thick vegetable soups
- The Breville Super Q is a super quick, more powerful and more personal, commercial grade blender; The most powerful motor, 5 one touch programs and 12 speed settings ensure smooth and soft textures with less noise thanks to noise suppression technology
- SUPER QUICK AND SUPER POWERFUL: This high performance Breville blender has a powerful 1800 Watt motor (the highest possible rating), with 186mph blade tip speed under load for quick results to blend your best combinations of fresh fruit and vegetables
- Variable speed control: ten variable speeds allow you to refine every texture with culinary precision, from the smoothest purées to the heartiest soups
- Pulse feature: layer coarse chops over smooth purées for heartier recipes, such as chunky salsas or Thick vegetable soups.
- Variable Speed Control: Easily adjust speed to achieve a variety of textures. The dial can be rotated at any point during the blend, so you’re in complete control
- Large Batches: The size and shape of the self-cleaning 64-ounce container is ideal for blending medium to large batches. Design Feature : Radial cooling fan and thermal protection system
- 72 ounce total crushing pitcher pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies; 2 horsepower
- Eight cup food processor bowl provides perfect, even chopping and makes up to 2 pounds of dough in 30 seconds
- Smart settings technology and 7 speeds including 3 pre-programmed settings for the most common blender creations
- Dual direction blade technology for extra blending power to chop and grind with precision extra wide 3.5” blade system allows ingredients to flow down into the blade easier for faster and smoother results
- Automated Blending: Five pre-programmed settings ensure simple cleaning, walk-away convenience, and consistent results for smoothie, frozen dessert, soup, and purée recipes.
- You're in Control: Variable Speed Control and Pulse feature let you manually fine-tune the texture of any recipe;Cord: 6 ft
- The NutriBullet is the fastest, easiest solution for making nutrient- packed smoothies. Load it up with your favorite whole foods like nuts, berries and spinach, then push, twist and blend your way to a healthier lifestyle.
- Powerful 600-watt motor and refined nutrient-extraction blades blend whole foods into liquid fuel for your body - in seconds.
[Our Top Pick] Ninja BL660 Professional Countertop Blender
It’s a perfect mixer and blender with two cups of 16 Oz each. You can enjoy perfect smoothies and frozen drinks.
The blender has a powerful motor that is capable of easily crushing ice, making smoothies, and making pastes for preparing delicious meals.
The blender comes with two 16-ounce cups that you can use to make frozen drinks for yourself or your loved ones.
It makes frozen drinks, smoothies, slush, and crushed ice not only for professionals but also for newbies.
It’s a great tool for mixing ingredients for your favorite cocktails, recipes or making frozen drinks.
The motor needs only 1100-watts that doesn’t create a burden on your monthly electricity bills.
This stunning kitchen gadget features a professional grade motor, automatic speed dial, programmable buttons, pulse blending, auto-lock, auto-start, one-touch pulse feature.
It comes with a pre-programmed smoothie setting and a 72 oz total blending pitcher.
Choosing a blender is not an easy job because it’s your all-time kitchen companion. You use it various times a day for blending, mixing, and making delicious drinks. That’s why; it’s important to do research before choosing a blender for the kitchen. First, get first-hand knowledge about it how to buy a blender. For first-time buyers, we have offered some tips to help them in buying the best blender for your kitchen.
Capacity: Check the capacity of the blender pitcher before purchasing it. The pitcher’s capacity should be according to your family size.
Material: Some blenders come with glass pitchers and others have plastic-made pitchers. Glass pitchers are a bit expensive, but durable a lot better option as compared to plastic pitchers.
Settings: Don’t forget to check the settings before purchasing. The blender should come with multiple speed settings so that you could choose the best speed for an ideal blending.
Auto-Shut System: The blender with an auto-shut system is a lot more convenient than an average blender. If you set a shut-time, you can finish your other tasks and it will shut off automatically at the right time.
Simple-to-use: The blender’s function should be simple for an average user. If the function is a bit complicated, it may not be in the good book of a newbie. Only professionals will use it.
Warranty: The warranty shouldn’t be ignored. Check the warranty and purchase a product that comes with at least a 1-year warranty.
Price: Also, check the price because it should be affordable. If you choose a product that’s extremely higher in price, it will create a burden on your monthly budget.